Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Company Name:||EXILE PRESS|
Exile Press LLC, an internationally based small publisher of award winning books and apps in ESL, Korean language and culture, Children’s Early readers & Poetry located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is accepting applications for a sales intern.
The intern will be responsible for working to increase the sales of Exile Press books by strategically promoting the. While this is a very independent position, there will be a great deal of collaboration with other interns.
• Create and implement overall marketing strategy with support from the publicity intern.
• Seek opportunities for making bulk sales to corporations, govt agencies, schools, etc.
• Promoting Teddy series to libraries, independent book stores, and public schools.
• Research print and online sources that could review Exile Press books.
• Schedule interviews for articles related to Exile Press book promotions (radio, print, etc.)
• Write/Translate promotional material (assist).
|Length of Internship:||Negotiable|
- Familiarity with or keen interest in the sales side of the publishing business.
- A college degree or enrollment in a course related to marketing and sales or the book publishing industry.
- Ability to write concisely and effectively.
- Desire and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
-A creative, positive, and problem-solving approach to challenging projects.
Please be familiar with these websites and the products displayed therein before you apply:
|Location:||Minneapolis, MN We are also willing to entertain applications for 'remote' internships.|
|Application Due Date:||Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, send us your CV, along with a cover letter indicating you hope to get from an internship and including a URL link to your portfolio. Also indicate your preferred start date and length of internship. Send by email to email@example.com
PS. Because of recruiting volume, we are only able to contact those selected for interviews.