Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Company Name:||EXILE PRESS|
|Description:||Exile Press LLC, an internationally based small publisher of award winning books and apps in ESL, Korean language and culture, Children’s Early readers, & Poetry located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is accepting applications for a social media marketing intern.
The intern will be responsible for creating and executing publicity campaigns that increase the awareness and exposure of Exile Press titles (as well as our imprints Little Bear Books & Hungry Dictator Press) in a variety of online and traditional media outlets, including social networking platforms.
· Strategize and execute effective marketing/publicity campaigns for designated titles.
· Pitch to national, regional, and online media per title initiatives.
· Write, coordinate, and distribute publicity materials.
· Coordinate all aspects of online promotion via social networking platforms.
· Stay current on market and book industry trends, tools, and methodology for effective publicity planning.
· Grow and maintain bookseller, and other industry relationships.
· Create weekly report of activities/accomplishments and plan for the following week.
|Length of Internship:||Negotiable|
- Familiarity with all forms of social media.
- A college degree or enrollment in a course related to marketing, communications, or the book publishing industry.
- Ability to write concisely and effectively.
- Desire and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
-A creative, positive, and problem-solving approach to challenging projects.
Please be familiar with these websites and the products displayed therein before you apply:
|Location:||Minneapolis, MN. We are also willing to entertain applications for 'remote' internships.|
|Application Due Date:||Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||If you are interested, send us your CV, along with a cover letter indicating you hope to get from an internship and including a URL link to your portfolio. Also indicate your preferred start date and length of internship. Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Because of recruiting volume, we are only able to contact those selected for interviews.