Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Description:||In a world with fewer bookstores, successful marketing and promotion is critical. Learn the mechanics of book, event, and PR marketing, and get your feet wet in one of today's most dynamic industries. Along the way, you will:
- Create a marketing plan tailored to key Familius titles.
- With the help of the marketing manager, refine and execute your marketing plans.
- Assist marketing manager with account research, press releases, and other marketing tasks.
- Help promote and coordinate author events across the country.
|Length of Internship:||Rolling internship periods, each for 6 months:
Spring: 1/1 through 6/30
Fall: 7/1 through 12/31
|Requirements:||- Excellent research ability and verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, enjoy talking with people from all walks of life with wonderfully different passions and expertise
- Current or recent graduate in marketing or PR a plus
- Motivated, hardworking, positive attitude, and a sincere desire to help families.
|Location:||Flexible. All of your work can be done at home and on your own time. Regular meetings and communications will be done through Google Hangout and email.|
|Application Due Date:||Rolling internship (see "Length of Internship"). Application due dates as follows:
|How To Apply For This Internship:||Visit familius.com/internships|