Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Description:||Parenting websites are a dime a dozen, but parenting sites with real traditional values are a dying breed. Help build a robust, online community for people that love the family by writing for familius.com. Along the way, you will:
- Learn how online, editorial writing differs from traditional writing and master doing it!
- Grasp the basics of web SEO and learn how to optimize your own content.
- Work with a veteran from SheKnows.com with years of online content experience.
- Learn to assess the success of your writing with Google Analytics tools and metrics.
|Length of Internship:||Rolling internship periods, each for 6 months:
Spring: 1/1 through 6/30
Fall: 7/1 through 12/31
|Requirements:||- Excellent writing ability
- Basic understanding of web SEO, Google Analytics a plus
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism
- Have a sincere desire to help families
|Location:||Flexible. All of your work can be done at home and on your own time. Regular meetings and communications will be done through Google Hangout and email.|
|Application Due Date:||Rolling internship (see "Length of Internship"). Application due dates as follows:
|How To Apply For This Internship:||Visit familius.com/internships or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|