Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Company Name:||SPRINGER PUBLISHING COMPANY|
|Description:||Springer Publishing Company is seeking an intern to work through Dec-March in our fast-paced marketing department. We are an independent academic, consumer health, and medical publisher with a growing books, journals, and digital publishing program.
Duties will include:
• Assist in production of content marketing including drafting, reviewing, and posting blogs
• Assist in events and conferences processes, ordering, packing marketing materials.
• Research trending topics and current events within the healthcare and greater academic communities
• Plan social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest; as well as monitor the performance of our company across all social media platforms
• Aid in developing weekly email marketing email campaigns using automated marketing platforms
• Aid in creating marketing collateral materials with our graphic designers.
• General office assistance and ad hoc projects that will enriched the student with marketing skills and experience.
This internship is ideal for a college student to gain work experience, the intern will benefit from substantive experience and ongoing learning opportunities and mentoring from our staff.
|Length of Internship:||2017 Winter Semester / On Going|
|Requirements:||• Current college or graduate student or recent graduate
• Self-starter with creativity and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team-player who can work with others
• Strong interest in marketing and publishing
• Good computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
|Location:||New York, New York|
|Application Due Date:||1/15/2017|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||Interested candidates should email their resume with cover letter to Ryan Famanila at email@example.com.|