Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Company Name:||FLOWER GIRL PUBLISHING|
|Description:||If you are someone with writing and/or entrepreneurial aspirations that wants to be involved with both literary and film projects, this is the internship for you!
Not only will you have the opportunity to improve marketing and social media skills, but you will also gain artistpreneurial expertise that you can employ for your own literary career.
Intern will participate in the planning, implementation and ongoing management of the marketing and social media campaign for flower girl publishing’s growing catalogue.
|Length of Internship:||Ongoing|
- Demonstrable social media and marketing skills
- An Interest in historical novels, children’s books and artistprenuerial guides
- An ability to self-direct and work on team
|Application Due Date:||Oct. 20, 2014|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with --
• a resume, outlining your experience and skills
• a brief statement explaining why you are a good candidate and should get this internship.
• a short pitch, showcasing possible ideas for a marketing and social media campaign