Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Company Name:||EXILE PRESS|
|Description:||Exile Press LLC, an internationally based small publisher of award winning books and apps in ESL, Korean language and culture, Children’s Early readers & Poetry located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is accepting applications for web design and programming interns.
· Implement an overhaul of www.ExilePress.com and integrate its imprints, microsites and landing page sub-domains as a Multisite Network using WP e-Commerce.
· Integrate user accounts, web functionality, and third-party services for efficiency.
· Streamline system and create aggregated architecture.
· Organize network and site content structures, navigation, and menus.
· Design and implement interactive product pages with book samples and other engagement features.
· Implement ecommerce deployment and management with automated order processing for ebook downloads.
|Length of Internship:||Negotiable|
|Requirements:||- A college degree or enrollment in a course related to web design or computer programming.
- Ability to write concisely and to communicate clearly and effectively with others.
- Desire and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
-A creative, positive, and problem-solving approach to challenging projects.
Please be familiar with these websites and the products displayed therein before you apply:
|Location:||Minneapolis, MN We are also willing to entertain applications for 'remote' internships.|
|Application Due Date:||Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||If you are interested, send us your resume, along with a cover letter indicating you hope to get from an internship and including a URL link to your portfolio. Also indicate your preferred start date and length of internship. Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Because of recruiting volume, we are only able to contact those selected for interviews.