Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Company Name:||EXILE PRESS|
|Description:||Exile Press LLC, an internationally based small publisher of award winning books and apps in ESL, Korean language and culture, Children’s Early readers & Poetry located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is accepting applications for a graphic design/illustration interm.
· Create high-quality book covers, interior layouts, and illustration for print books, ebooks, and apps.
· Assist in the development of marketing pieces as requested.
· Work with web designer in the creation of interactive and engaging landing pages, microsites, and web portals.
|Length of Internship:||Negotiable|
- A college degree or enrollment in a course related to graphic design or art.
- Ability to write concisely and to communicate clearly and effectively with others.
- Desire and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
-A creative, positive, and problem-solving approach to challenging projects.
-Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
- Previous experience in book publishing and work ebooks a plus.
Please be familiar with these websites and the products displayed therein before you apply:
|Location:||Minneapolis, MN. We are also willing to entertain applications for 'remote' internships.|
|Application Due Date:||Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||If you are interested, send us your CV, along with a cover letter indicating you hope to get from an internship and including a URL link to your portfolio. Also indicate your preferred start date and length of internship. Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Because of recruiting volume, we are only able to contact those selected for interviews.