Commonly Used Terms
Bookjobs.com is sponsored by the Association of American Publishers, the National Trade Association for the U.S. book publishing industry.
|[Back to Internships]
|Description:||BookLogix has an opening for a marketing intern. This position will require working knowledge of social media, ability to use or learn to use WordPress, good writing skills, and a positive attitude.
Interested candidates must be currently enrolled in college and eligible to receive credit for their internship. Candidates must have pleasant people skills, and excellent command of the English language to create relevant and engaging social media posts.
- Drafting social media posts.
- Posting to multiple social media pages on a consistent basis and responding to comments/messages as needed.
- Updating author sites as needed using WordPress platform.
- Other marketing tasks as needed.
|Length of Internship:||TBD|
• Working knowledge of social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.
• Experience and/or Education in a relevant field: Marketing/PR/Advertising, Communications/Journalism, or English.
|Payment:||Intern will receive college credit only. This is an unpaid internship which offers valuable experience in the marketing field.|
|How To Apply For This Internship:||email firstname.lastname@example.org|